SMYL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMYL

Show Me Your Lose!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000

Go down 
+2
Claus
Sonic45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic45
Sonic45

Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 Empty
PostSubject: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Top Tier:
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

Very High Tier:
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
King Dedede
Wario
Olimar
Wolf

High Tier:
Pit
Lucario
Toon Link
Pikachu
Ice climbers
Zelda
Donkey Kong
Fox
Kirby

Mid Tier:
Diddy Kong
Lucas
Ness
Luigi

Low Tier:
lke
Peach
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer
Sheik
Ganondorf
Link

Bottom Tier:
Sonic
Samus
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon

open for discussion.... I will make changes don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Claus
Claus

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 am

NO.

Ice Climbers. Very high tier. Game and Watch Top tier. Captain Falcon is better than Yoshi. Move Link up. If you want to know why, play my Link. Move Lucas and Ness up a tier. Same with PT, Mario, and Ike. Fox up, Kirby down. Pikachu down too.
Back to top Go down
Meltdown_XYZ
Leader
Leader
Meltdown_XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 am

Hmm,since GaW is so broken,he may be able to move up to Very High Tier lol.But you did a good job with this list Sonic.
Back to top Go down
SLaya
Admin
Admin
SLaya

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 am

Sonic45 wrote:
Top Tier:
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

Very High Tier:
Marth
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
King Dedede
Wario
Olimar
Wolf

High Tier:
Pit
Lucario
Toon Link
Pikachu
Ice climbers
Zelda
Donkey Kong
Fox
Kirby

Mid Tier:
Diddy Kong
Lucas
Ness
Luigi

Low Tier:
lke
Peach
Zero Suit Samus
Mario
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer
Sheik
Ganondorf
Link

Bottom Tier:
Sonic
Samus
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon

open for discussion.... I will make changes don't worry.

Captain falcon is a very high tier..if you know how to use him right.
Same with ike.
Back to top Go down
https://showmeyourlose.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sonic45
Sonic45

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:29 am

Yeah but that goes with the gimpyfish rule, Clause. You can't just say play mine.
Back to top Go down
Sonic45
Sonic45

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 am

Ice Climbers. Very high tier. Game and Watch Top tier. Captain Falcon is better than Yoshi. Move Link up. If you want to know why, play my Link. Move Lucas and Ness up a tier. Same with PT, Mario, and Ike. Fox up, Kirby down. Pikachu down too.

Break down time!

Ice climbers are where they are because of a couple of things. One is that recovery is nothing without two of the climbers. One might think they would still be higher with desynching, but a lot of the time techniques are banned are tournaments.

Game and Watch isn't quite top tier because his recovery isn't quite as good as falco's and is easily gimped by projectiles. I honestly don't think CF is better than yoshi because of the delay of his moves. Link's recovery is also terrible. Lucas might be moved up a tier because of zap jump recovery and his up b goes through opponents, but ness stays because of his easily gimpable upb.

Pokemon Trainer might be moved up higher in later editions, but for now i have yet to see why he should be higher. Mario and I just stuck there because I don't believe he should be higher. Give me a reason and I will move him. Ike stays because of his slow speed and how gimped he is by projectiles. Fox stays where he is because of fast falling and his projectile doesn't stop anyone. Also his best smash is upb which requires you to actually already be touching someone to hit them and that gets gimped by characters like DK with a long reach.

Kirby is fine with his spot and so is pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Narutothekyuubi
Narutothekyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:12 am

Pokemon Trainer should be top tier. Reason: I beat a SOK Lord who mains Snake ><

PT FOR GOD TIER
Back to top Go down
neomagic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 pm

list looks good, but MK is slowly passing Snake as top tier.
Back to top Go down
SLaya
Admin
Admin
SLaya

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:47 pm

No...ike,captain falcon,mario=BEAST tier
Back to top Go down
https://showmeyourlose.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Claus
Claus

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:06 am

Sonic45 wrote:

Break down time!

Ice climbers are where they are because of a couple of things. One is that recovery is nothing without two of the climbers. One might think they would still be higher with desynching, but a lot of the time techniques are banned are tournaments.

Game and Watch isn't quite top tier because his recovery isn't quite as good as falco's and is easily gimped by projectiles. I honestly don't think CF is better than yoshi because of the delay of his moves. Link's recovery is also terrible. Lucas might be moved up a tier because of zap jump recovery and his up b goes through opponents, but ness stays because of his easily gimpable upb.

Pokemon Trainer might be moved up higher in later editions, but for now i have yet to see why he should be higher. Mario and I just stuck there because I don't believe he should be higher. Give me a reason and I will move him. Ike stays because of his slow speed and how gimped he is by projectiles. Fox stays where he is because of fast falling and his projectile doesn't stop anyone. Also his best smash is upb which requires you to actually already be touching someone to hit them and that gets gimped by characters like DK with a long reach.

Kirby is fine with his spot and so is pikachu.

Lies. First of. ICs Side B fly. If you wanna see this, ask FEAR. His ICs fly, so anyones can. Game and Watches recovery is as good as Falco's. Turtle -->> projectiles. CF has side B into many air combos. He also kills fast than Yoshi. Link has many ATs at his arsenal. Ness is god. His PK Fire does 22% if the whole thing hits. Mario's tornado, is great for sweeping. His cape reflects projectiles and he has combo material. Ike should move down. Smash is Up B? lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Sonic45
Sonic45

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Ehh I meant with Fox his best smash is usmash.....

ok Lemme update the list.
Back to top Go down
Sonic45
Sonic45

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Ice climbers stay because even though they fly with two climbers... They don't with one. GaW goes up one. CF moves up two spots. Mario moves up to mid tier. Ike stay the same still. Fox moves up a few.

Top Tier:
Snake
Meta Knight
Falco

Very High Tier:
Mr. Game and Watch
Marth
R.O.B.
King Dedede
Wario
Olimar
Wolf

High Tier:
Pit
Lucario
Toon Link
Pikachu
Ice climbers
Fox
Zelda
Donkey Kong
Kirby

Mid Tier:
Diddy Kong
Lucas
Ness
Luigi
Mario

Low Tier:
lke
Peach
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer
Sheik
Ganondorf
Link

Bottom Tier:
Sonic
Samus
Captain Falcon
Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000   Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic45's Tier List V. 1.000
Page 1 of 1