SMYL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMYL

Show Me Your Lose!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online hints and tips, very important!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LinkElfice510

LinkElfice510

Online hints and tips, very important!! Empty
PostSubject: Online hints and tips, very important!!   Online hints and tips, very important!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:17 pm

Recently, a person at the DRE chat box banned me so that I couldn't be unbanned by anyone, not even Melt. This person was a guest also. All I did was ask for a test, and the person ends up banning me forever. Yeah, this may seem pissy, but there are actual people behind the connections who deserve to be treated like they are a guest in your home. Also, the person broke 2 laws that I know of:

1. Cyber-bullying: Defined as "Someone repeatedly making fun of another person online or repeatedly picks on another person through e-mails, text messages, online forums, etc." Simply put, "the use of the Internet to incite verbal and/or emotional harm". This is a crime people. As in you will be punished by the law, not only in the United States, but in every country in the UN and EU(my school does this seminar on it every year, it's the same stuff so it's hard not to know this where I live. Thankfully it isn't a problem because of these seminars). Legal action ranges from a fine to time spent in prison, based on the severity of the cyber-bullying. It's also ethically wrong, so if you disagree with THAT statement, then your ethics are a bit out of touch with society. It's considered to be a Class B misdemeanor in the United States when a teenager is the target (like myself) due to hormones causing insecurity, vulnerability, and depression can be caused so much easier due to an erratic emotion range in a short span of time, gender does not matter.

2. Hacking: A growing problem all around the globe. A hacker (one who hacks) is considered a criminalin nearly all countries of the world. Hacking includes accessing/editing typically restricted data, gaining ability to normally exclusive/impossible features, or exploiting files on a computer and/or network(again, my school does a seminar on this every year at the same time they do cyber-bullying). The person who banned me was a guest. I asked several moderators and 1 owner, and this person wasn't an owner in stealth mode. They had managed to hack the chat box. I reported them to Xat administrators recently.

I didn't say a name, the person knows who they are. Don't do it again, you're breaking the law and hurting people's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: Online hints and tips, very important!!   Online hints and tips, very important!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOL'D SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Icy

Icy

PostSubject: Re: Online hints and tips, very important!!   Online hints and tips, very important!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm

10/10
would read again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online hints and tips, very important!!   Online hints and tips, very important!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online hints and tips, very important!!
Page 1 of 1