SMYL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMYL

Show Me Your Lose!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All is Planet Advertisement Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blank Mauser
Blank Mauser

All is Planet Advertisement Pitch Empty
PostSubject: All is Planet Advertisement Pitch   All is Planet Advertisement Pitch I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 pm

If you haven’t already heard, theres a great new site that recently launched where you can share levels, meet other LBP players and soon compete in level design or other such contests. Its overall just a great community and I’m really hoping to see it grow as a main LBP player Hub.

Features include facebook-style profile pages complete with shoutouts, and blogging features, a page that shows you whenever any of your added friends do something, groups organized for people with common interests or collaborators, and just lots of other great little things like badges and beachballs to win and pass around. It even has a live chat where you can find people to play with whenever you want. Neal and the AiP community put a lot of effort into the site, and the amount of features just keep growing.

The site is www.allisplanet.com . It recently launched so join up and make sure to say “Blank00” referred you. By doing so you get a raffle ticket which you can use to enter a drawing for prizes which include:
1-$100
1-A level created within the community here about you and featured on the site
10-First Print AllisPlanet T-Shirts mailed to your home
50-One time Edition Spread the Word Contest Badges
5-Additions to the AiP Level Hall o Fame
The prizes are there to ensure we keep spreading the word of AiP and its awesomeness. Its just how much we want the community to grow. Theres also the first Level Design contest being held from now until December 1 so check out the home page for details on it. 1st prize is 100 dollars and an exclusive badge, and 2nd prize is 50 dollars and an exclusive badge. Remember to say Blank00 referred you, hope to see you there! Add me as a friend if you want and we can work on something together.

Lol I've been posting this everywhere. CopyPasta ftw. I'ma get banned for advertising at half the places I go to lmao.
Back to top Go down
LinkElfice510

LinkElfice510

PostSubject: Re: All is Planet Advertisement Pitch   All is Planet Advertisement Pitch I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Blank, off topic, but YOUR SIG PROVES THAT TAILS IS A F***ING FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
Blank Mauser
Blank Mauser

PostSubject: Re: All is Planet Advertisement Pitch   All is Planet Advertisement Pitch I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:06 pm

BANNNNNEEDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: All is Planet Advertisement Pitch   All is Planet Advertisement Pitch I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:39 pm

I'm probably not gonna get LBP (don't got PS3), but I'll join anyways. Seems like such a fun game though. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is Planet Advertisement Pitch   All is Planet Advertisement Pitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is Planet Advertisement Pitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMYL :: Clan Related :: Announcements-
Jump to: